Burke Dental Offers Invisalign For Patients in the Annandale, VA AreaOne of the top concerns our patients have are poorly aligned teeth. Most people aren’t born with perfectly straight teeth, and that’s okay. There have been many advancements in dentistry to correct many of the common problems of teeth alignment. One of the most frequently used forms of braces is Invisalign. This treatment focuses on giving patients the straightest results possible, without the look of traditional braces. Invisalign is the alternative to metal braces and is a more comfortable option for adults. Our office frequently helps patients get the smile they have dreamed of with the help of Invisalign. Call Burke Dental today for a consultation and see if this treatment is right for you.
What Can Invisalign Do For You?Tired of having a smile that features a gap or overcrowding? Do you want to improve the overall appearance of your smile? Well, Invisalign could be the best option for correcting alignment problems with your teeth. Invisalign is an alternative to traditional aligners that will solve alignment problems with your teeth. It will create a beautiful smile that is straight and gap-free.
Dr. James Willis and his team are thorough, friendly, genuine and very professional… I highly recommend this practice to someone looking for a great dental team. Burke Dental is your place!Jacqueline
My family and I have been very happy with Dr. Willis as our new family dentist. We had been with Dr. Brigleb for many years, and with his recommendation, we stayed with this practice. Dr. Willis is a very caring and concerned person, with your dental health foremost in his mindCharlene
Why You Will Love InvisalignIf you have known someone that has used Invisalign, then they have probably had nothing but good comments about the treatment. Invisalign is one of the best procedures for correcting straight teeth available. Burke Dental is proud to offer this service to his patients in Annandale, VA. You are going to love your new smile with the help of Burke Dental and Invisalign. There are many reasons why you are going to be happy you decided to choose this treatment including:
- Amazing Results – Hands down, Invisalign produces impressive results. It aims to correct those minor to medium imperfections in your smiles such as crooked teeth and gaps. Not only will you be happy with your new smile, but you will also regain confidence.
- Improve Oral Health – Correcting your teeth isn’t just a matter of appearance, it can also benefit your oral health. Fixing the alignment of your teeth can assist with your bite, making teeth easier to take care of.
- Invisalign Is More Comfortable – Traditional tracers are made of metal, and that is not exactly the most comfortable feeling in your mouth. Invisalign is made from clear plastic aligners and offers patients less discomfort for correcting their teeth.
- Undetectable – A feature most adults love is that they are not noticeable. Wanting to have a straight smile, doesn’t mean you want the whole world to stare, and Invisalign will work to straighten your teeth without the way metal looks.
- Removable – Being able to remove the aligners is a fantastic feeling. The ability to remove the aligners will make taking care of your teeth much more manageable. When you need to brush and floss, merely take the aligners out. It is recommended that you wear Invisalign for 22 hours a day, for quicker results. You can take your aligners out to eat as well. Invisalign gives you the freedom that traditional braces just can’t do.
What to ExpectAs with any procedure done at the dentist office, you are probably curious about what to expect from the Invisalign treatment. The first step in the process is setting up a consultation with our dentist Dr. Willis. During your initial visit, he can determine whether the product will be right for your situation. There are a few factors that determine whether or not Invisalign is the right option, such as the severity of alignment problems. Invisalign isn’t recommended for adolescents because their jaws haven’t fully formed and their teeth haven’t finished growing. It is excellent for adults though that is looking to correct minor to common alignment problems. Alignment problems can include gapped teeth, crooked teeth, or uneven teeth. These factors must be taken into consideration to assess if it is the best choice. Once Dr. Willis has established you are a good candidate for the treatment you will have another visit to get measured for a custom device. There will be x-rays, pictures, and impressions done to create a digital model of your mouth. An individualized treatment plan is crafted; it is unique to each patient. During the next appointment, Dr. Willis will go over the treatment plan in detail. Patients will be being shown an animated video with the anticipated results. At this time, if you agree with the proposed treatment plan, Dr. Willis will then fabricate the aligners. Patients will then make another appointment to come in to have the Invisalign put in. At this appointment, you will also learn how to wear and care for the aligners as well as the length of time you should be wearing them. Following the dentist’s instructions for the best possible results is essential. Patients will be given a period to wear the aligners after that time has passed you will need to have another appointment to check the progress. At that time you may stop wearing your aligner and move on to the next one. There is no recovery time for getting Invisalign. There might be some slight discomfort, especially when you first start to wear them, but most patients report no pain. Because there is no tightening involved, it is a much more comfortable process.
Annandale VA Patients Choose Burke Dental For Invisalign Treatment – Book Your Consultation Today!At Burke Dental our goal is to help you achieve the smile of your hopes and dreams. Burke Dental can help by arranging your personalized treatment plan with Invisalign to correct imperfections with your smile. We are proud to offer this service to patients in Annandale, VA and if you are ready to get started. Please give us a call at (703) 978-6000 or book an appointment online.
We are located at 9006 Fern Park Drive Ste A, Burke, VA 22015