Professional Teeth Whitening For Annandale, VAOver time and no matter how hard you might try, teeth will lose their bright white appearance. Losing the battle of having shiny white teeth can happen to anyone. Food and drink choices, as well as age all, play a significant role in the appearance of your smile. Over time teeth can develop yellowing, and for most people, this is unsightly and not something they want to have. The best solution to yellow or dingy looking teeth is to seek a professional for teeth whitening services. Thankfully, Burke Dental offers options to patients looking to restore their teeth coloring and fall in love with their smile all over again. It’s important to note that teeth whitening doesn’t correct any other appearance problems with teeth, it can only brighten teeth.
Professional Dental Teeth Whitening Vs Over The Counter ProductsThere are several over the counter whitening products that are readily available in stores. These teeth whitening strips and tubes of toothpaste aim to persuade consumers to buy them on the promise of fantastic results. Some of these whitening products even boast about results in as little as the first use. For many that have tried these expensive kinds of toothpaste and home remedies for removing teeth stains, they have been left disappointed by the results. Often these do it yourself systems can’t remove tough stains, and leave blotchy results, and this is not what most people are hoping for. After you’ve tried over the counter products, and have been left wondering why you spent the money on products that don’t work, it might be time to try a different approach. If you are seeking the best results, then our teeth whitening service is for you. At Burke Dental we offer effective treatments that work for everyone and give impressive results. By booking your appointment today, you’ll see the difference a professional whitening treatment can do for you.
Dr. James Willis and his team are thorough, friendly, genuine and very professional… I highly recommend this practice to someone looking for a great dental team. Burke Dental is your place!Jacqueline
My family and I have been very happy with Dr. Willis as our new family dentist. We had been with Dr. Brigleb for many years, and with his recommendation, we stayed with this practice. Dr. Willis is a very caring and concerned person, with your dental health foremost in his mindCharlene
Our Types of Teeth Whitening OptionsAt Burke Dental we offer our patients two different kinds of teeth whitening options. There is an in-office whitening service and a take-home option. Both of our options are great for patients that are looking for a brighter, whiter smile quickly.
- Whiter Image – The whiter image option is our in-office approach to whitening teeth. This product is applied directly to the teeth and then is reapplied throughout the treatment until the desired level is achieved. The Whiter Image will typically take about an hour, and most patients report excellent results. There is an option to have a take-home kit if desired results are not achieved on the first visit. The take-home kit can be used for retouches as well. Due to changing technology and advancements in the dental industry for teeth whitening, at any time we may change products used in the office.
- Opalescence – Opalescence is a gel that is used at home. This treatment plan isn’t as fast as the Whiter Image treatment and will require two visits to our office. The first visit you will have a customized tray made that fits your teeth correctly. The second visit will be applying the gel. Instructions are given to patients on how to use the take-home system. This treatment is designed for a more profound whitening. Due to changing technology and advancements in the dental industry for teeth whitening, at any time we may change products used in the office.
What to ExpectDepending on which treatment plan you choose, the procedure will differ. However, on the first visit, both treatments start with a dental cleaning by Dr. Willis. Having your teeth cleaned to give the best foundation for a whiter smile. If you choose the Opalescence option, on your first visit you will be fitted with a customized tray. For the Whiter Image, the gel is applied after the cleaning. It’s just that easy. For the Opalescence, you will have to return for the gel to be applied, but after that, you will be done. No matter which treatment is selected, there is no recovery time. Both procedures are painless and are comparable to having a regular cleaning done. Some patients can experience a slight sensitivity after a teeth whitening procedure is done. If you do experience sensitivity we will recommend that you discontinue use until the sensitivity diminishes.
Reasons to Choose Burke Dental for Teeth Whitening Services Near Annandale,VAWe want you to have the perfect results you are after. Here at Burke Dental, we understand the desire to have perfect white teeth, and we have the technology to give most of our customers their picture-perfect smile. Our teeth whitening service goes above and beyond what over the counter products can do. Check out the difference visiting our dentist can make in your quest for whiter teeth.
- Customized Results – If you have looked at your teeth, you have probably noticed that they may not all be the same shade. Some might have more yellowing than others. When it comes to over the counter whitening strips and toothpaste products they can’t distinguish the difference. It offers the same level of whitening to every tooth. Over the counter, products can give you results that are brighter in some areas, which is an unwanted result. Our Whitening service targets each tooth giving them just the right amount of whitening to ensure an even effect.
- Faster Results – With teeth whitening from Burke Dental, you can expect more rapid results than an over the counter product. Remember the claims that over the counter strips can work in as little as one use, and it not actually do what it says? When you just want to have that bright white smile, waiting weeks for results just won’t cut it. Choosing a professional teeth whitening plan is the best course of action. Depending on the option you select with us, you could see results in as little as an hour.
- Long Lasting Results – One benefit of choosing professional teeth whitening with Burke Dental is that your results are going to last longer than over the counter products. The primary reason being that our products are stronger, which not only gives you the whitening results you are wanting but also allows you to enjoy a whiter smile longer.
- Expert Care – With professional teeth whitening, you will also receive the expert knowledge of our dentist Dr. Willis. He will not only discuss what treatment options are available to you but also let you know what the expected results could be. Dr. Willis will also go over how to maintain your new whiter smile after you have had the whitening treatment done. This plan can include what food and drinks to avoid to help results last longer.
Book Your Teeth Whitening Appointment At Our Dental Office Today!Burke Dental has the professional teeth whitening service you can trust in Annandale, VA. We strive to give our patients results they are going to love and can feel confident about. If you are tired of trying over the counter products and not seeing the results you want, we can help. Call (703) 978-6000 today or click here to make an appointment today and see what a difference professional teeth whitening service can do for your smile.
We are located at 9006 Fern Park Drive Ste A, Burke, VA 22015