Providing The Best Teeth Whitening Solutions
Patients thinking of brightening up their smile can explore the many treatment options that Burke Dental has to offer and learn more about professional teeth whitening solutions before considering an at-home remedy.
Why Choose A Professional?
Although there are many different teeth whitening treatments to choose from–some of which can be done from home, opting for a professional treatment is the best option to guarantee perfect results. DIY teeth whitening formulas may seem easy because of the common ingredients they use and their convenient application at home, but do not provide consistent or maximum results.By choosing to have your teeth whitened by a dental professional, you are securing your chances at having a whiter smile with longer lasting results. Professional teeth whitening treatments are also fairly affordable to be accessible to many different patients with varying budgets. To gain access to low-cost teeth whitening treatments, Springfield, Virginia, patients can look to the expert professionals at Burke Dental.
Trusting Expertise Over Home Remedies
Home teeth whitening remedies might seem like a good idea at first, but don’t always provide the results you’re really looking for. In-store teeth whitening kits also fail to provide customers with maximum teeth whitening results and can also grow to be fairly pricey with unsatisfactory outcomes. That is why choosing a professional teeth whitening treatment is truly the best option for patients seeking to get both value and effectiveness out of their treatment. Patients can even opt for teeth whitening kits sourced through their cosmetic dentist that are more reliable than store-bought kits and eliminate the need for patients to have a full in-clinic whitening session.
Dr. James Willis and his team are thorough, friendly, genuine and very professional… I highly recommend this practice to someone looking for a great dental team. Burke Dental is your place!Jacqueline
My family and I have been very happy with Dr. Willis as our new family dentist. We had been with Dr. Brigleb for many years, and with his recommendation, we stayed with this practice. Dr. Willis is a very caring and concerned person, with your dental health foremost in his mindCharlene
What Are The Benefits?
There are many reasons to try professional teeth whitening, take a look at some benefits listed below:
- Confidence Booster: Having a great smile is a crucial part of promoting self-confidence and allowing patients to go throughout their day without the stress of worrying over their smile. Teeth whitening can help to eliminate any insecurities and brighten up your mood as well as your look.
- Longer-lasting Results: Choosing professional treatment options over home remedies provides patients with a smile that stays looking brighter for longer.
- Instantaneous: Rather than using a store-bought kit or DIY remedy over a period of weeks or months to get simple results, patients can experience instant gratification with the results they get from professional teeth whitening services. The use of in-clinic dental technology helps to speed up the teeth whitening process so you can enjoy your brighter smile sooner rather than later.
- Cost-Effective: Although some patients might assume in-clinic teeth whitening treatments to be more expensive than other options, professional treatments can often be the most cost-effective solution. Rather than having to use a teeth whitening kit repetitively over time, patients can simply undergo a single in-clinic treatment to get the same results which often saves them money in the long run.
Brightening The Smiles Of The Springfield, Virginia, Community One Treatment At A Time
The associates at Burke Dental seek to help each patient feel confident with their smile by offering professional teeth whitening treatments that are both effective and affordable. Find out more about how teeth whitening works and the best option for you!
Causes Of Teeth Staining
You might be wondering what causes teeth to stain. There are many different catalysts for teeth staining that stem from daily living habits to natural occurrences within the body. Here are some of the most common causes of teeth staining:
- Drinking: Coffee, wine, soda, teas, and other beverages are major contributors to teeth staining. If you’re a fanatic of any of these types of drinks, you might want to consider cutting back on your daily intake or simply try using a straw to decrease contact between the fluid and your teeth.
- Eating: Similar to certain drinks, different types of foods can also contribute towards teeth staining. Starchy foods like potatoes and apples are some of the more common foods causing staining in addition to darkly tinted food.
- Natural Occurrences: Simple occurrences such as aging, genetics, and environmental factors will cause the teeth to stain. As you grow older, your teeth begin to appear more yellow in color due to increased wear on enamel. Some people are also born with enamel that appears brighter than other patients or thicker enamel that is not so easily worn down. The influences of certain toothpastes, rinses, and other commonly used substances can also cause tooth discoloration.
- Hygiene and Medication: Failure to practice regular dental hygiene routines can cause the teeth to become stained over a period of time. By neglecting to remove plaque and other food or drink remnants from the teeth, discoloration will occur. Certain medications also are a major cause of teeth staining.
What Are The Different Treatment Options?
Professional treatment options for teeth whitening offered at Burke Dental include Whiter Image and Opalescence. Burke Dental caters to its Springfield, Virginia, patients by offering both in-clinic and at-home treatment options that are guaranteed to provide quick, professional results.
Whiter Image is the in-clinic treatment option available to patients looking for a more hands-free approach to brightening their smile. Patients can sit back and let the trusted dental professionals at Burke Dental take charge in brightening up the patient’s smile with this simple process. If after undergoing these treatments patients wish to further improve their results, they can also use an available take-home kit to maintain their smile.
Opalescence is a take-home whitening kit provided to patients to get similar professional results as they would get in-clinic. The patient will be required to come into the office for two different appointments during this process, but the majority of the treatment can be executed at home. This method offers convenience to the patient as well as impressive results they wouldn’t normally get from store-bought kits.
Take note that as different products and technology change, Burke Dental may, without giving prior notice, decide to utilize alternative products for this treatment as newer options become available.
An Overview Of The Process
Whiter Image is the teeth whitening process where enhancing materials are applied directly to the teeth, therefore, eliminating the need for application of fitted materials such as molds, etc. The gel is then reapplied in intervals to speed up the whitening process and ensure maximum coverage. Once the process is complete, patients have the option of using an at-home kit to maintain or further enhance their results.
Opalescence is a teeth whitening gel that similarly coats the teeth to catalyze a whitening process. This method, however, requires the patient to get custom fitted trays which are crafted from impressions of their teeth to perfectly coat the whitening gel around every edge of each tooth. Patients will have to visit the clinic to first have their trays crafted and later to have the gel applied to the trays.